Saturday 14 January 2012

American Bulldog

The Bristol Bulldog was an RAF inter-war fighter, also successfully exported to several countries including Finland, Denmark and Latvia. My model depicts the first of two examples sent to the U.S. for evaluation, which crashed after an aileron failure during a dive.

It's the old Airfix 1/72 kit, originally released in 1970. I didn't have to do much to it – a bit of cockpit detailing, replacing some of the heavier details and rigging with stainless steel wire.




1 comment:

  1. What an incredibly beautiful exercise! I love this idea. Thank you so much for sharing. I will most certainly do this with our sweet Lilly and Buddy. In fact, I'm headed to snuggle and do some story telling now. Happy seeing beautiful and thanks for hopping with us! Looking for large dog breeds for families Wondering what large dog breeds are good with kids or would be good for apartments Find out here A complete list of large dog breeds

    ReplyDelete